Weather

Whenever I’m flying online (global training) the weather does not change, the connection in the top right has a red symbol next to ‘weather’ but everything else is green…is it because this is the training server or is the weather supposed to change even on this server? I’ve yet to see any rain or strong winds, just clear blue skies as in my image… my Wi-Fi is strong, I fly on an up to date Galaxy S7 Edge and I downloaded the hotfix a week ago.

Screenshot_20171018-235918

Try restarting the app, it could be down right now.
Edit: checked on my device, up and running. Just restart your app.

2 Likes

I have tried that but I’ve been having this issue since I started flying on live, everything connects fine except the weather.

Hello! You won’t be either, as rain is not added in this update.
When it comes to winds, there should be jet streams and such. But if you’re weather connection is down for some reason…

If you have restarted, i’d suggest you re-install.

3 Likes

Sorry to disappoint but you will not be seeing any rain. At least not for a while since it is not implemented in the simulator. As the for the weather issue it does work on the training server. Try restarting the app and make sure you have a stable internet connection.

EDIT: I see @schyllberg got there first. Everytime…

2 Likes

Oh okay thanks, I wasn’t sure as I’ve seen people talking about rain in this forum and I had yet to encounter any…so is fog & wind really the only varying weather on the app so far?

1 Like

Yes, for the time being there’s only fog and wind.

3 Likes

Ah that’ll be why I’ve never seen the non-existent rain then… cheers for the speedy responses guys.

2 Likes

Still a bit concerned about the weather always being disconnected for you though. Would be great if you could try a reinstall, see if it helps and report back.

1 Like

I’ve reinstalled it and the weather is connected green, I suspect it might actually just be a personal connection issue since it’s working fine now (late at night, just myself using the wifi) where as most of my weather connection issues seem to be in the evenings when my wife and kids are online too.

1 Like

Interesting none the less, but as you say… probably something to do with your router misbehaving in some odd way.

1 Like