Weather Server

Hello guys
Anybody suffering from fluctuating weather server?
Now it keeps turning red and green but mostly red…

I am experiencing that as well, but it is currently green for me.

1 Like

For me currently is red… I have 42 minutes to land with 60 knots :D

I have it a Red

1 Like

Probably just a minor hiccup, but it always resets at the top of each hour. Shouldn’t affect your flight drastically, though. Carry on!

1 Like

We are 20 minutes past the head of hour and it is still fluctuating… I’m afraid of losing my great flight with this weather

Weather as red won’t cause you to lose your flight.

1 Like

The wind is too high to land with which is unrealistic for my destination. Also, I use a joystick with LiveFlight Connect which is affected by drastic weather conditions and continuous inputs, that’s why I’m worried.

Think of it as a new challenge 😉

1 Like

Seb normally resolves this issue by giving the server a quick kick :)

1 Like

@Thunderbolt I’m always here for challenges but the LiveFlight Connect is unreliable and could simply ruin your flight

Probably a quick data down, in a few it’ll get back to normal, well I hope so

1 Like

I am back to green

It is fluctuating

you guys only have 18 minutes before it resets. Also this doesn’t disconnect you from live server so dont be so worried about this. it’s just a slight bug.

1 Like

Unfortunately I need only 13 minutes to land in 60 knots

If it doesn’t reset, I suggest switching to airplane mode for 30 seconds and then turning airplane mode off.

When in doubt, enter a holding pattern.

1 Like

Well you will eventually slow down and everything so…

1 Like

The weather is a different system that relies on external connections. Sometimes things happen with those connections or issues from the upstream service. Most of the time these issues are resolved at the top of the hour. Other issues that are able to be handled from the IF side will be resolved when able. If it is happening to multiple, people waiting is your best bet.

3 Likes