Weather server

Hello guys
Anybody here have a weather server down?

1 Like

Yes I do, it goes down occasionally.

5 Likes

Yes for me it is…

5 Likes

I’m have the same problem too, even though I already turned on and off airplane mode for 30 sec.

3 Likes

But it hasn’t happened to me for awhile, for a time it did a lot, but it hasn’t recently until now.

2 Likes

Yep same for me it’s down

2 Likes

The problem is that i’m approaching the destination but with 30 knots crosswind which is not the actual weather

2 Likes

It’s probably a corrupted weather file. Remember the weather file updates in less then 30 minutes. It updates on the hour. And usually the weather server is red for a few minutes and then it’s good again. Just give it some time and everything should be alright 👍

2 Likes

Exactly me too…

2 Likes

That’s what happens when it’s down sometimes, I had a 6 knot crosswind. There’s nothing we can do. (I think)

2 Likes

It’s gonna be a tough landing😅

1 Like

I’ve had worse. You will be fine. Nothing can be done. If it’s a corrupt file it’ll only fix when they receive a new one🙂

2 Likes

Luckily I was on the ground with 9kts when this happened.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy 🙏

1 Like

What’s suggested in the support page is if doesn’t resolve itself within a few minutes try putting your device in airplane mode for 30 seconds then turning airplane mode off and reconnecting👍

2 Likes

Unfortunately i cant cause i’m busy with descending and approach

1 Like

Your choice. I’ve given the possible solution. You can hold at an altitude and do circles for a whole minute. And see if the weather server goes green again🙂 Safe landing

2 Likes

Appreciate your help dear🙏

1 Like

Already tried airplane mode twice…doesn’t look like the weather issue is letting up.

2 Likes

Give it 8 minutes and hopefully it’ll resolve itself. Not 100% sure on what’s wrong as i don’t have access to the server data and everything 😂👍 but if not in 8 minutes then hopefully seb will add some info on what’s going on

4 Likes