Weather red

Hello, I’m having problems with the Weather, it just turns red and the wind has stopped, I talked to some friends and they have the same problem, it’s not my connection

13 Likes

This sometimes happens - it should resolve itself at the top of the next hour (so in 49 minutes)

1 Like

Can’t wait that long. Rebooting the WX…

12 Likes

right thank you guys

There we go.

Give it a few minutes (5-10min) and it should be restored. Ping me otherwise.

6 Likes

Okay, if I don’t come back, I’ll tell you

Yeah, doesn’t looks like it’s in the mood right now.
I’ll wait until the next cycle in little over 30 mins before looking into this further.

11 Likes

I seem to be having the same issue. Just spawned in to FAOR as DL201

2 Likes

Is there a fix to this from our end or is it internal?

1 Like

I’ve the same issue, my weather appears red. I rebooted the App, but nothing changed…

1 Like

Not on our or internal end. It’s a 3rd party end, basically. We stream weather from a company, sorry government agency, and the company seems to be playing up currently. It does this every now and again.

1 Like

It’s actually a government agency. Lol.

Anyhow, we’re looking into it since it’s still down.

8 Likes

Same thing (not really I just feel corrected), we didn’t hire Borris to predict the next 5 minutes of British weather.

4 Likes

I feel sorry for my friend who is trying to land with 104kts of wind

13 Likes

It should reduce on literal VERY short final to the norm.

5 Likes

They’re still not behaving. We’ve tried to run the same configuration locally and it works, so it’s something specific with the servers. Attempting a complete power down / power up now.

7 Likes

Good thing that when they went down I only had a 20 knot wind, at least that’s landable 😂

1 Like

Haha your friend in the 737 would be a fun one to watch 😂

2 Likes

I’ve given up for tonight, I’ll have a look and see if it’s resolved tomorrow.

2 Likes

for those who like to wait, haha, now I’m on a long haul flight, in a little while it’s my landing, the wind has been driving at 41kts for a while before creating this topic, this will seem fun

@Jason_Player1 welcome to the community

2 Likes