Weather In IF

Hello IFC,
I was wondering if there were any plans to add live weather like rain, snow, hail, sleet, ice, etc. to the game. If you know the answer to this please let me know. Also I was wondering if they will add where the clouds just move automatically, and you don’t have to set them. Also are new cloud variations in the works. Thanks for reading this and if you know the answer to these, please reply and let me know!

1 Like

Hello,

Nothing has officially been announced regarding any of the above, but keep an eye on #announcements and also #blog categories here on the forum as whilst as Infinite Flight’s official social media pages.

You may also take a look through the #features category and vote to show your support for the features that you have mentioned above.

Take care!

2 Likes

Most of these fall under the category of project metal.

Infinite flight will be 100% sure to add these in the future, like Jason said here, Infinite Flight must stand the test of time.

You can take a look at the blog here.

1 Like

… wut

Game… they said game…

Plans, roadmap, we don’t know. As Declan mentioned nothings been mentioned. Best to keep in touch with IFs social media, #announcements, #blog and any other official sources that may exist out there in the deep, dark cold (or hot) world out there.

6 Likes