Weather and Terrain Radar

We need this!!! Voted by me!

It’s clearly possible, the most voted polls is the weather, etc…
I hope this come soon :)

3 Likes

Yea, totally true

1 Like

This seems to have dropped off. Is it too complicated to add online weather overlay onto the fpl+map? I would like to be able to plan routes around weather when flying GA. Thanks for considering.

I seem to remember IF having this at one point! I could be wrong though. I just have a distinct memory of back in the pre-global days, having a terrain radar while on final approach into PHNL. Once I get a vote freed up, I would love to vote for this!

Yeah it did, so useful. Lets get this back!

1 Like

I think it should be integrated with weather patterns

we need this, i crashed into a mountain while descending, this would be really helpful!

1 Like

Bump, needed!

1 Like

Nice! And happy Cakeday @Rastko_Roza!

3 Likes

Oh yea, thanks!!

1 Like

Is Infinite Flight heavily working on 3d clouds and city lights and more? Cause Laura said in the A380 life stream her and Cameron talked about a new milestone and a new branch, I didn’t really understand, can someone please explain.

2 Likes

I Voted iFS need weather rain Snow. vs and terrain radar

2 Likes

I have no idea why no ones paying attention to this :/

Because everyone is focused on reworks and livery addition. Weather I assume will be pretty hard to implement considering the current graphics and game engine.

2 Likes

Well let’s say we have weather radar in-game, there will and should get a chance to have some bad weather during your flight right? When it is really bad you will need to deviate from the flight plan in terms of realism.

But what if ATC is online? We currently don’t have a button to request flight plan deviate, this should be added together or the necessity of this feature will need to be reconsidered, in my opinion.

5 Likes

You have my support I voted

1 Like