We may make history today!

Hello IFC!

If you wear flying over Asia earlier today or literally anywhere on the Expert Server you may see this magnificent view; yes, Yes! We open up all the Center frequencies in China! And even more! Eventually, we ended up opening every Center frequency in Asia; a total of 23 Center frequencies were active during the period!

P from @Balacachini, Cheers mate!

Let’s give a round of applause to all the IFATC members who put their effort into it!

@Korgast
@Piggywu
@Ray_Wang
@CompetitiveDivide320
@Ai-jetwu
@Draco_Dai
@Kyle_D
@LesterXavier
@Kazuki
@callaa
@JeffreyTian
@DavisZ
@Jerry_Hammer
@HenryD1

At last, We appreciate all of your support towards Infinite Flight and the IFATC team! We couldn’t have done it without you!

111 Likes

Awesome! My honor to participate in this fantastic night!

11 Likes

Honestly - hats off to the IFATC - this was seriously impressive work. I flew from Beijing to Singapore - experienced all these Center frequencies. The co-ordination was top-notch. Virtual beers all round!

15 Likes

We did it!

9 Likes

What a great achievement!
Already noticed that when I flying over China🇨🇳
Hopefully one day we can fly all the way with center frequency.It must be great.😍

3 Likes

Was this accidental or planned?

1 Like

We planned it just for China, but seeming like everyone joined us so it end up we light up entire Asia

2 Likes

America need this iniciative

3 Likes

I was flying over Nigeria and I was exploring the map, and then I came across this. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. You guys really outdid yourselves today!

4 Likes

That’s so cool to see!

However, I hate to be that guy, but I think the record might be when all the center frequencies in the US were staffed, including the oceanic facilities as well. Which adds up to roughly ~27 at once I think.

1 Like

What an effort! Great job, guys!

20 Likes

Yeah that’s the reason why I added maybe in the title, however, happy to bring back this cool feeling to the community

2 Likes

That was incredible guys, great job!

1 Like

No clue why we did this though lmaoo

4 Likes

That’s a lot of ATC

1 Like

This is awesome guys 🤩 Great job!

1 Like

Wow! Impressive! Wish I could’ve joined in on the historical events, maybe next time?!

1 Like

Sure! Can’t wait

Wow. Looks awesome

1 Like

You’re now radar certified? Congrats man!!! Next is supervisor!

5 Likes