We have passed 70,000 users!

I believe yesterday, on April fools day, we bypassed another milestone for the IFC. 70,000 users! (Not a late April Fools Joke)

This shows that our forum is growing! I would like to thank IFLLC for all they do, and thanks for an amazing product! Here’s to another 70,000 🥂

56 Likes

YAY! I always thought this would grow larger and larger

3 Likes

If you go to the bottom of https://community.infiniteflight.com/about , you can see that we actually have 78K. The 78K is all users we have ever had including deleted and deactivated ones.

4 Likes

Well, the deleted and deactivated ones kinda don’t count 🙃

11 Likes

I guess that’s true. But I thought I should explain the difference between the two.

3 Likes

Well you could just say active/inactive essentially 😁

1 Like

Yay.

20 Likes

This community grew so fast! I remember when we were happy about reaching 10000 members. That was literally just three years ago.

5 Likes

Amazing achievement and I know this will grow even more. Well done IF

1 Like

The community is growing so fast! IF wouldn’t be the same if it wasn’t for the commuity.

1 Like

True. We are fortunate that we have a forum :)

1 Like

Wow that was really fast! This community is absolutely amazing and it deserves that many members. I’m so glad to be apart of the 70,000+ people who are on the forum! Another milestone reached and many more to come!

1 Like

Juhuuu 🎆🎉🎉

1 Like

And just like my last career this is fantastic

1 Like

We lost 2 thousand people off the list, may be inactive, suspended account and etc.

Yikes, we are at 68,367 users.

3 Likes

How’d that happen… 😂

2 Likes

That’s pretty unfortunate.

2 Likes

Lets hope the rest of the un suspended users behave so we can permantly stay above 70,000

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone on helping us reach 70,000.

1 Like

We did once, but I got a bad news for you guys. We are at 59,045 users now.

4 Likes