We Have passed 60,000 users!

I just checked the User count for the forum, the IFC now has over 60,000 users and is still climbing faster and faster! This is just yet another accomplishment that proves FDS and IF are the best mobile flight sim there is in the market! Let me know what you think about this below! This is to celebrate reaching 60,000

31 Likes

You didnt look deep enough🙂

6 Likes

Didn’t we reach 60K a few days ago?

…I think we did 😉

2 Likes

That is odd, I typed in 60,000 Users and that gave me only the 50,000 users, then I tried just 60,000 and I still didn’t see that

This topic is to celebrate IFC passing 60,000 users.

The other topic was basically a tracking thread of IFC getting to 60,000 users.

Love to see IFC’s accomplishment!

2 Likes

Congratulations for Infinite Flight community, lets go to 100K members!

3 Likes

Wow we have done 60k users this community is growing well

2 Likes

Lets get to 100K members by the time the A330 rework comes around eventually!

2 Likes

We will be very old then

2 Likes

Well it’s right now 60,107 users! A few days ago it went to 60k and now a hundred more just in the past few days!

1 Like

I’m always tired so I didn’t bother with looking. Whoops.

1 Like

I wish FDS rework the whole Airbus family except A320 family because all commercial aircrafts look beautiful except these and I want not only A330 I want all of them so it will make Infinite Flight better and better.

Regards ,
TheGreatPilots.

1 Like

Congratulations to all FDS developers as they have achieved more than 60,000 members in IFC .

Keep up the good work.Expecting an huge update soon 😉

Regards,
TheGreatPilots.

1 Like

You are so true.IF has expanded a lot. I discovered it from a Italian train while traveling with my family

It’s a great game, what can ya say!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.