We have 40,000+ Users!

All I Have To Say: Wow, This forum is booming with new users. Anyone wanna celebrate with a Live Event? I can’t come as I still have to get Live. :-(

56 Likes

Looking forward to 50,000!

14 Likes

Wow, this is pretty neat to see the communities growth. I just have one question for you, why would you suggest and event for Live but you don’t have a Subscription?

Ahah, I knew that this looked familiar! Hey man, you got to get a subscription as soon as you can ;)

20 Likes

Because I remember Misha making one event at 20000 users and noticed that no one remembered to do so at 30000 (I could have done it but I first have to convince my parents regarding IF Pro). Just reminding whoever can do an event to do so.

5 Likes

Look above. There’s a 30,000 that you had a comment in.

5 Likes

Amazing! I wonder how quickly we will get to 50,000, as the community has been growing faster than ever!

4 Likes

How’s that related to this topic? :-|

Yes, but this does not belong on the topic. I’ll PM you.

EDIT: I got the lightbulb (referring to what you meant) now only. :-)

If we were to do a live event, what would you guys want it to be? And where? We could do a big formation flight. That would be a lot of fun!

So cool! It’s great to see this community grow like it is!

1 Like

Wow. That’s a great number. A milestone. Congratulations everyone :-)

2 Likes

Yes would you like me to do a live event

1 Like

I remember we had a giveaway before. Was it for 10,000? Can’t remember but it is the one where I showed the Island Air livery.

9 Likes

Yeah, now that will be a milestone

It was for 10k

We had 10k users a year and ~4 months ago, the growth is really fast!

4 Likes

Mmmhmm we should do something fun for 50,000

11 Likes

I have plans Misha… I have plans :)

1 Like

This is great for IFC! Congrats!

This is fantastic…but I wonder what the over/under is on how many of these 40k+ know what “remaining in the pattern” means when taking off…

2 Likes

Congrats IFC . Well deserved FDS!! To all the MODS , regulars and newbies for keeping this forum informative and best place to get up to date info about Infinite Flight. 👌🏽👍🏼⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1 Like