We Have 30,000+ Users!

Yeah, i was informed of our bitter 3rd place recently. Lol.

10 Likes

Remember that the discourse ranking worth for hosted communities only. I’m sure there are bigger self-hosted communities ;-)

1 Like

Discourse is a huge company and many people, even large companies will probably choose to save money and just host it on a server with everything discourse also has all the little features because it specializes in forum building.

2 Likes

I think Gearbox may have a few more, ya know, about 1.47 million more. Nothing big then.

5 Likes

We have exactly 30,000 users currently.
It’s really nice to see our community growing.

1 Like

If I didn’t join there would only be 29999:-D

3 Likes

That would be true for all of us…😉

6 Likes

WHAT! ALREADY!! I thought we had twenty thousand a day ago (that’s what it felt lik)

2 Likes

No - 50,000 will be the milestone

3 Likes

I think it isn’t impossible if we get 40,000+ members by the next 5 months 😉

2 Likes

Y’all waiting for the wrong thing. We can’t wait for +100,000 users right? I know that would be extreme but that would be a milestone! If we did something right and make the community an even better place, then we might earn 100,000 users by the end of the year ;D

5 Likes

I’m sure we can reach 40,000-50,000 users when Global has been released 😉

5 Likes

Maybe even 60,000 users

2 Likes

Our forum is growing really fast, that means infinite flight is too

2 Likes

Wow cool let’s go infinite flight the a big increase

2 Likes

I remember when IF didn’t have live. Now, not only do we have live, we have a community that has a membership close to that of the Principality of Monaco. Can’t wait to see what FDS has planned for the future!

4 Likes

I also remember when there was no such thing as live.😀

2 Likes

Nice comparison 👍 I went there many times and yes it’s a very small “city” ! But it’s a very beautiful and calm place.

I think that we may reach 50’000 users in a year or so…

2 Likes

50K users or whatever… the main point will be how many of them will be active… particularly when the regional airspace boundaries can exceed around 250 miles…and the bees can finally leave their hive and get some meaningful distance from each other !!!

3 Likes

Woh, 30,000 is quite small compared to gaming communties I am used to (There is a Minecraft gaming forum with 1 million.). However the thing that gets me is the increase. 50% increase in months. Thats quite impressive for any gaming forum. Grats to all the devs who have seen their game grow.

1 Like