We could get building and flight missions

I’m Srry but the idea was stupid but I’m fly now

my mind (que explosion)

5 Likes

Try reading this without running out of breath.

4 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up high you have a 1 percent chance of that happening. Plus that’s very greedy infinite flight spent a lot of time working on this amazing update and your asking them for more. Do you know how long that would take ?

3 Likes

Another useless thread but the thing is that he’s new so he may not know the basics.

3 Likes

Thx y’all but do want the update like this

Welcome to the forums!

Your ideas are great, but you are not able to post in features because of your trust level, so wait until you reach member, and what are you requesting were already asked, Please search before posting. And for the regions, Global Flight was already announced, all the airports and the entire world will be added. Thanks!

3D buildings and missions were requested, you can share your thoughts in the links above.

1 Like

Yes. The shuttle, 744 and Spitfre had missions before but they were removed for some reason

iOS users still haven’t got the 787 update yet, how about you wait a little bit than talk about this? smh

1 Like

Yeah Ik but I’m saying like they could work on it for 2yr

Hello and welcome to the forums :-)
Please wait until you become a TL2 user (member) before requesting any aircraft/livery to be added. By the way, both ideas are duplicate as someone else already requested them.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

https://community.infinite-flight.com/faq

We have tons of regions, Carribean, Denver, South Florida, South California, San Francisco, Hawaii, Amsterdam, Paris, London, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore and Global Flight coming soon.

Adding to that, it’s very difficult to implement 3D buildings, also it’s confirmed that we will have Global Flight, that means you can fly anywhere you want. It’s disrespectful that they just released a new update and you’re asking for another one. Welcome to the community :)

1 Like

But y’all I’m not greedy but I really like the game it made me wanna be a pilot n real life

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yeah I know but it sounds like the only word I saw in this was WANT

1 Like

2 years without an update… That’s too much with out income and the fsim will get boring

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

Please use the search function, a new world will open for you :)