We are the champions my friends

Punishments, questions, images and everything else
Just like the Queen song I can celebrate.
Yesterday I made a post requesting information about the Server Training. My difficulty with English and then I received several messages of support from the infinite team and some friends here.
They even indicated Duolingo and prints that helped me understand the rules very clearly.
I tried to access the Duolingo, studied at the images, I researched the rules better.
The result: Today leaves Klax with my beloved A380 I went home LFPG a quiet flight with 2 ATC on the way and I arrived quiet and at peace.
I´m in LFPG 40 minutes. All perfect.
Thank you all for your help, I believe have understood the Infinite Flight well.
So I tell everyone: Yes it is difficult, have to have patience in the beginning but if you search correctly and ask the help the staff here gives a very good force. okay.
everything worked out today my PC, Infinite flight, replay congratulations.
I´m posting the results.

14 Likes

I’m glad that we could help!

Does this belong in #screenshots-and-videos or #meta?

3 Likes

You can change if you want, I do not know how.
thanks

3 Likes

Why when I read this Spotify plays the song??? Lol

2 Likes

You must be of high rank in the forum to change it, just say which one you think is best and I’m sure someone will fix it up.

2 Likes

You can change it by pressing edit and then change category. I’ll post a step - by - step in a minute

2 Likes

It’s not that complicated

1 Like

I changed it for you :)

And, I think what @anon70772274 was referring to was for others to change it and not the person himself. I may be incorrect though ;)

4 Likes

where it’s best I really do not know how to rate.

thanks i appreciate

1 Like

this is perfect

1 Like

Friends thanks for the help.
I’m going to enjoy tomorrow here in Brazil is 10:30 pm and I have to work.
Tomorrow I will be at the new airport again departing from LFPG.
until tomorrow
bye

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.