Ways to get cheap tickets quick

So as the title says, I want to find a way to get cheap tickets without credit cards and airline miles in the US. If there is a way, I’m probably going on a spotting trip.

Most tickets are above $80 US

The other chances that resell tick to for cheaper prices, are the ones you shouldn’t trust

I recommend a travel agent

Budget Airlines. Full Stop

1 Like

Travel in the US by air tends to be a lot more expensive than in Europe but there are some tactics that apply to both, the best I can think of is: book as far in advance as possible, this may be a bit more difficult though as you want to pay by cash, if your going spotting I’d suggest you take a pretty short trip as well htt could be cheaper.

in Canada now, we have a new airline called NewLeaf. the flights are operated by FlairAir’s 737-400’s

Where i live, the flights are as cheap as $79.00CAD One Way!

Where I live flights are as cheap as £8.00 one way

1 Like

We love to complain about Easyjet and Ryanair but for such cheap tickets it’s good value

1 Like

Fly Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines, or Allegiant Air. If you’re flying just to take photos you shouldn’t have to pay many fees on top of your ticket.

Book your flight a long time in advance is what I’ve been told, though I can’t confirm this

Check this website

www.Destinia.com

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.