Way points on approach map

I was doing approach at KSAN last night and there where no way points on the map. They would show up if someone had a flight plan, but would only say the way points they selected. Aircraft with no flight plan there where no way points to be seen. I don’t know if this is a bug or if my connection didn’t bring all the data in. Anyone else had this problem?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Then why have the way points been there in the past?

Also if there are no way points how do you know if you are directing them on a actual approach path. Every time I control I check the approach maps to make sure I’m accurate and as realistic as possible.

1 Like

Must have been a connection issue the waypoints are back.

It depends on the background, over water they are easy to see, but not on land.
I have brought this up before, the waypoints need to be more visible so I can better assign altitudes, speed and heading as per the IFR plates.
Right now I need to locate the waypoints on the map first, fly the route and take screenshots before taking on ATC approach. I need at least a couple hours preparation before taking on a new airport. Wouldn’t need that prep time if I could just see the waypoints.

2 Likes

Yea it Definetly takes some prep time to accurately do it.

Lol right on

Does “Trolling” comes under violation rules😒😒

“trolling” in an ATC context? A definition pls.

@Maxmustang Keep asking you to tune into frequency even tho you already tuned into another tower/ground!!! Or keep telling you to do things zillion times, atc is like orchestra, there is time and place to play a note.

Thank you for the rapid response. I fully understand the context now. I’m a Playground Flyer and I fully understand your frustration since I live with it to.
I have been champing giving a small stick to Playground ATC’s like a “Return to Parking” and Bcast identifying the violation. I believe this option is a necessity for the Playground, particularly for the high XP Players who abuse the system or flaunt the rules. I’ve flown with you a few times, “You do good work!” Regards, Max Sends

1 Like