Wattsup_jet ATC Tracking Thread (Closed)

Hello again!
I hope everyone is well. Welcome to my tracking thread! I am currently working towards becoming IFATC. I will typically be controlling ground or tower. I always am open to feedback and I recommend you do give some to help me improve. I will post a poll after each ATC session asking how I did. Thanks for checking my tracking thread out and see you around!

3 Likes

Now open at KSFO (Tower)
Server: Training
Departing: 19R, 19L, 10R, 10L
Landing: 19R, 19L

I will come swing by!

1 Like

I will come do a few patterns;-)

1 Like

I was Southwest 6333.

Great controlling! No miscues at all. You dealt with the traffic very well. Hope to see you as IFATC soon!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate it.

1 Like

I will definitely come back once you open again :)

1 Like

I’ll come by if you have time.

1 Like

Pretty good job in general, especially considering the extremely high traffic levels. The only major problem that I noticed is that your clearances were not timed well, and most times you completely forgot to give me them. You always have to clear an aircraft to land/for the option. Even if they are remaining in the pattern. Cleances should be given as early as when the aircraft is on cross wind, and should be given no later than when the aircraft is on downwind. Again, great job in general!

1 Like

Thanks. While you were doing patterns, three aircraft were trying to land on the same runway at the same time so that took my attention. Thanks for the feedback. I’ll try my best to fix that.

1 Like

I am now closed at KSFO. Thank you to all who helped me today!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.