Washington D.C Plane Spotting. (IAD) 4th April

Firstly, you going to be seeing quite a lot of United aircraft. No pointless jokes about it please… And I didn’t get dragged off our flights!

The Topic!

Recently during a layover in Washington waiting to go to Denver (@SkyHighGuys), I was taking photos of plane and eating pizza! (I’ll post a pic of my pizza later. There’s an A380 in the pic.) I’m unsure of the planes origins/destinations, if one would know, feel free to edit it in if you’re​ TL3. This topic is a wiki. Anyway, here’s the photos!

Sorry about the low quality photos. I had to crop them due too size limit.

United Express ERJ-145. Not too sure on the aircraft type though.

Emirates A380 flight number EK232 going back to Dubai.

Avianca A321

JetBlue ERJ190

United 737-800/900

Porter Q400

United 757-200 on short final

United Express Dash 8-100

American Airlines 737-800

Korean 777-300

Remember no using without my permission.

30 Likes

Why is this a wiki? Anyway, nice spots! I like the E-145 the best :)

3 Likes

JetBlue ERJ190 is bae. Alongside Avianca’s A321😉

Anyways, Awesome shots Josh!

4 Likes

Niceeeee ! I love that 2nd pic of the Emirates A380 !

2 Likes

Ooh, I just simply love that one shot of the [United Airlines] (https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/) aircraft that you posted at the top of your thread!

4 Likes

Thanks for these photos! Absolutely brilliant!

4 Likes

I need the pizza pic

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing these photos @jdag2004 :)

2 Likes

I think I’ve found the Emirates flight number - EK232
Btw the pics are great

1 Like

I love all the photos! Not one of those is best because all of them are great! For some weird reason, even though the ERJ 135/140/145 is older, I like it better. That’s enough for me to give this a heart.

1 Like

@Blizzard For some reason I have to agree. I love that one shot. No idea why. I don’t think I’ve ever flown on United! Although, it is a regular jet at my local international airport ( KABE.)

2 Likes

Of course you didn’t. That one happens in Chicago ;)
Good pics, though. It looks like that E145 is operated by TSA (Trans States Airlines)

2 Likes

Great shots. That Emirates a380 is a real beauty.

2 Likes

New photos posted! The new photos are after the JetBlue ERJ190.

1 Like

You still haven’t posted the pizza one 😢

1 Like

I love the Emirates A380!

1 Like

I really loved that A380 Emirates! 😍 2nd picture is the best.

1 Like

Going to get this a bump and post those United right now! I won’t be posting them with the aircraft type and route and all… Takes time and I’m sure you guys can identify them! If you can’t ask me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.