Was the F-14 cockpit removed?

Hello there!

Was the cockpit cam for the F-14 removed?
Currently flying the F-14 and it’s no longer there, going from the hud view to the exterior views and I don’t know if it’s a glitch or not or even if this has been brought up before

I’m not labeling this under support, since I don’t think it’s a tech problem, and it’s just more of a question

It does seem like the F-14 cockpit was removed until a rework happens. For now, HUD view is the only option.

3 Likes

If I recall correctly, in the update where Legacy aircraft got the “Legacy” label, some of them, which unfortunately includes the F-14, had their cockpit cameras disabled when you’re flying. Oddly, however, it is still present in replay mode for all aircraft.

2 Likes

Thanks for the speedy response, confirming it’s not just me, as well as confirming the worst

This can now be closed

1 Like

Well this is news to me, I don’t quite get why they’d do that though

Thanks for some further info though, at least I’ve still got older versions of IF at my disposal!

1 Like

I can still get it somewhat with the interior free cam, although no hud, so I guess it’s not all lost

1 Like

I think it’s just an old aircraft. Some of the other cockpits were removed from other aircraft after the release of the 22.4 update. If you want it to have a rework. You can vote for it here. :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.