Was downgraded without violation. Need help

Hi.This is the first time joining a community so if I’m posting my issues at the wrong thread please help me out. I need help regarding my grade. A month back I was downgraded to 4 without any violation, I was flying on casual server. So at that point of time I thought I was downgraded because I was flying casual with grade 5. But past three weeks I’m flying on expert or training but my grade hasn’t changed. These are hard earned grade points for me who knew nothing about aviation until I found this app. Please help me out.

1 Like

This is probably likely to your requirements per 90 days
(Landings, hours, etc…)

2 Likes

It would be helpful if we could see your grade table.

1 Like

As Josh mentioned, you have to have a certain amount of landings per 90 days. You must have 200 landings and 20hrs of flight time in the last 90 days to be able to get to Grade 5. See if you meet these requirements.

2 Likes

Send a screenshot of your grade table otherwise it’s a guessing game for us. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for your replies. Will the screenshot soon,

Awesome. Post here once you have that and we can help you understand the situation.

no-one else needs to comment until then (:

7 Likes

image . I’ve attached the image. Thank you for your reply. Really happy I’ve got in touch with you.

2 Likes

The orange numbers tell you what you need. Just need 55 more landings in the last rolling 90 days.

6 Likes

That is your problem. As Aquila said, 55 landings more to reach Grade 5.

1 Like