Warning On Runway

Hey everyone I have a question I was landing at KFSO and then I got a warning saying I’m overspeeding but I was on the runway could someone please help me I’m lucky I got no violation.

4 Likes

Hello :)

That happened to me once as well. It’s an incorrect message. Nothing happened though, you haven’t got any violation.

Please also notice that #meta is for IFC related stuff only.

All the best!

7 Likes

Ok sorry about that

1 Like

There are some runways where the initial part is still yellow lined like a taxiway so you have to be careful not to pickup any significant taxi speed until you roll onto the main rwy for takeoff !

Must be a glitch, last time I landed there I was fine! Which runway was it ? Maybe only on that runway has a glitch! Contact the developers or support!

It was runway 28L

If you land on the blast pads before the threshold, it’s not part of the runway.

10 Likes

Could be a landing before the threshold (what @Tim_B wrote) or a wrong indication.

Had a similar issue on departure in LICA yesterday where the backtrack part of the runway wasn’t shown in the app as a part of the runway. After reaching the runway‘s threshold the warning disappeared, as did yours.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.