Want your opinion

Hi fellow community members
I am going to launch my own airline in a few years. I have all the planning and those kind of stuff in check. But I have trouble deciding for a special livery. You could help by answering these:

Questions

1- What subject/Movie should the livery be based on
2-What Aircraft should the livery be on (Fleet: 788, 789, A333, A359, A3510, A321, A320, CRJ700)

3 Likes

😂😂😂😂

Seriously @AsianaIFVA, did you think that you could start easily an airline ? Create your airline then think about your liveries.

By the way, did you know how much cost an A320 ? Or a B737 ? (Hint : more than 1000$)

It’s not a provocation, it’s just to remind you that it’s not easy ;-)

23 Likes

OF COURSE I KNOW THAT!
I’ll start with leases and C208s don’t worry.

3 Likes

Did you have enough money?

4 Likes

Oh so I’m really happy for you if you have the money!

Good Luck!

3 Likes

Ok so this is a real airline? Not a virtual one?

Special livery. Olympics related maybe?

1 Like

Yes. It’s real.
Nice idea but I’d rather have something which is not event related.

Well, firstly you might want to come up with a suiting name for your ‘airline’. Then liveries might come to mind easier ;)

5 Likes

Don’t worry I’m old enough and I did say “a few years”

Already did. Global Airways.

1 Like

How much a few years mean for you ? 1 year, 2 years 3,4 ?

maybe 5 or 6

And you’re already planning for a special livery? What’s your normal livery going to be?

2 Likes

Global Airways (International) has already existed :

3 Likes

This:

This is A321 but other aircraft are like this.

3 Likes

Well! You’re on your way. Maybe something ‘Globally’ related or such. I can Imagine A Swooping Globe on the Tail with some colours (Blue, Green) Then swooping onto the body of the plane of off the tail’s globe.

Are you sure you’ll be able to afford enough 172’s to run an airline. You need to keep in mind Taxes, Hangers, Fuel, More Taxes, General Airplane Owning costs, maintenance, paying Pilots, actually finding a market, fuel etc. etc. etc.

A general airliner costs hundreds of millions of dollars…

I wish you the best of luck ;)

4 Likes

Well I think in 5 years time there will be more up to date movies and subjects to choose from so don’t start planning a special livery until then.

There can be multiple airlines with the same name:

there are 3 airlines named United

3 Likes

Yes. Already planned everything.

1 Like

I know but you have to pay some copyrights etc…

4 Likes