Want to thank this person

Hello everyone. I want to thank this person in the IFC and the game itself. He has been there for me through thick and thin. Helping me to survive lockdowns as it was not easy. This person is @InfiniteFlight_Shots. known as Jose. Jose you are the best friend I could not have asked for. We both have a great time talking to each other 24/7. Have a laugh which is the important part. There have been memories made and I hope of many more to come. The memory for me is when UNAM Pumas made an unbelievable comback against Cruz Azul to get into the Liga MX final. Jose is a nice chap and a very best friend to have. I am starting to get emotional writing this. Jose has helped me to get through lockdowns etc as I would have not survived it. But I have and its thanks to Jose.

Jose you are the Best Friend I could not have asked for. Your one of the best. I have couldn’t have done it without you. Gracias Amigo.

25 Likes

Sure he is a great friend.

1 Like

Oh Josh this is amazing! I’m glad I’ve had the opportunity to meet you and create such an amazing friendship with you during the last year! I really appreciate your words my friend 🇮🇪🇮🇪🤜🏼🤛🏼🇲🇽🇲🇽

9 Likes

You deserve it.

3 Likes

What a nice post @IF_Josh ! (great name also, I’m Josh as well lol)

I too have made many great friends through IF who I speak to off the game… it’s truly a great community. Good on ya @InfiniteFlight_Shots !

2 Likes

I want to thank @Broton for always being there for me and I want to say that it’s nice of you to shout out a true friend! Hope everything goes good from here!

5 Likes

Wait just a second…did you thank yourself for being there for yourself?

4 Likes

Ahhh friendship, the only thing that links aviators one and all, especially on Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

No, no, did @Broton thank himself?

2 Likes

Oh, I think he did, lol

1 Like

You got it!

2 Likes

Wish your friendship last forever

1 Like

You can be friends with me too.

2 Likes

Want to wish my best friend @InfiniteFlight_Shots a very big happy birthday. Jose have an amazing day.

1 Like

Thank you amigo!

1 Like