Vueling Airbus A319

Vueling Airbus A319 Request Thread

Hello IFC! Today I am requesting the Vueling A319. I believe the Vueling A319 is an aircraft that is missing in IF. Yes, there already is a Vueling a320 livery in IF, however, the A319 is completely different and is used on routes which the A320 is not. You can often see the Vueling a319 hopping around Spain and some of western Europe (For example, Italy).

I believe that Vueling needs more attention within IF. The reason for this is, whilst they may be a Spanish based airline, they have hubs in Italy and France, and a brilliant route network all over Europe!

Some Info about Vueling:
Vueling is a Spanish low cost carrier, with bases in Barcelona, Rome, Paris, and plenty of airports in spain such as Bilbao, Seville, Palma De Mallorca and Alicante!
Vueling are the biggest airline in Spain (measured by fleet size and destinations), and currently own 124 aircraft, which serve 148 destinations! The destinations have great variety, from a short hop between Barcelona and Madrid, to a long route across the Mediterranean to Tel Aviv!

Vueling are part of Oneworld and IAG.

More info about Vueling:

So, what do you think of this Livery? Rate it below out of five!

0 voters

Nice request, personally I love this livery and it looks even better when you see it with your own eyes. However I’m out of votes.

But it would def be awesome to fly this aircraft from Barcelona to Florence!

4 Likes

This should be added with the Vueling A321.
I will do a flight from Barcelona to Rennes with this!

2 Likes

@Igor_M Indeed! You see so many at Barcelona terminal 1 :D
Glad you like it, Barcelona - Florence is one brilliant route 😍

@Alex_Kraz I agree, would love to see more Vueling aircraft in IF. There is a need for more Spanish airlines for sure!

4 Likes

Barcelona - Firenze indeed is such a fun route to fly.
The A320 barely fits the runway, so we defo need the A319!
Unfortunately I’m out of votes, too, let me see if I can free one up for this.

3 Likes

Would be much appreciated if you could!

Yeah exactly, whilst we have the a320 livery already, the a319 opens up for a lot more realism! The a320 is a challenge to land at Florence too, as it doesn’t operate there (to the best of my knowledge, I could be wrong) so the vueling a319 would be great to have!

3 Likes

Bumping!

Am I really the only vote for this awesome livery? :(

2 Likes

Will vote now :)

3 Likes

I lived with this airline for four whole years!

3 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated!

Awesome! They have plenty of routes all over Europe :)

2 Likes

I lived in SPAIN BOIIIIIIII.

3 Likes

Even better then lol.

What I meant was that when you said ‘lived of them’, you can do that because of the amount of routes they have. Anyone living in Spain/Italy can basically get anywhere in Europe with vueling! Even for me, living near London, I can get to a lot of Spanish and Italian cities with vueling! They’re quite a key airline now, so I believe they deserve another livery :D

2 Likes

This really is a fantastic livery.

5 Likes

Hopefully, it will be add in 20.2.01 with the Volotea A319-111 and the Vueling A321-231.

3 Likes

I hope so! Would be so nice to fly around the Mediterranean in them :D

2 Likes

Got my vote!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Bumping!

Some of Vueling’s routes out of their main HQ - Barcelona!

Many of these, for example San Sebastian and Florence, are operated by only the A319 due to their short and challenging runways! For this reason, I think we need to get this livery in IF!

3 Likes

Only 224 views and 05 votes?
This request needs more. 👍

2 Likes

Agreed, thank you!

2 Likes