VR for Infinite flight

https://flyinside-fsx.com/Home/Sim#technology
This would be really nice for infinite flight to have as it will bring realism to the game. Now this is just an idea for the future and im nit expecting you to add it stright aways as i understand that infinite flight has a lot of things to do still. So in the future if this can be added if would be great.

1 Like

I’m fairly sure this is a feature request so I’ve moved it to #features. But this would be great, especially if we had a button in the pause menu called Enter/Exit VR so those who have things like Google Cardboard can put their phone into the headset for takeoff and landing and take it out to charge for the cruise. The only issue I see is controls; how would people use the controls if their phone was in a VR Headset?

2 Likes

For the controlls it could be sugested that you could use a plug in control like a joystick and keyboard as that could work

1 Like

Or ask the dev team to get infinite flight on the PS4 and code the VR head movements to the cockpit look around and then the game can expand its limits to places we probably won’t even know

This would be a good idea if IF comes out for PC

1 Like

As much as I love the idea, if you really want quality VR, graphics will be compromised to a certain extent, at least in mobile devices. Unless IF has plans for a PC Version, I don’t see this as something coming in the near future.

1 Like

Is this a duplicate Google Daydream and Infinite Flight?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.