Vote for the next aircraft on Infinite Flight!

This is such a great idea. This will make things a lot easier I think.

4 Likes

Oh please Ryan, no. Let’s share the love to the Concorde :3

3 Likes

Good to here Tyler glad to here there planning on doing some more sometime in the future.Just like to give the team at FDS big props for doing this and letting us choose even if the unpleasant Concorde wins although I wouldn’t mind a super sonic aircraft but the MD11 is too awesome

6 Likes

Nope. Do some research… find out more about your top two, their mission, their routes, capabilities, carriers, etc. After all, this is to meet your needs. You have a week to choose! :)

8 Likes

Nah. People would abuse the “Mach” feature on it

8 Likes

I’m sure they’d find a way to ensure the plane is used how it’s intended

1 Like

Tho it would be funny to see someone land at Mach 1 lel

3 Likes

While I love the Concorde I can imagine how many nightmares it’s gonna give app controllers although there is the whole max speed thing on expert which might be a counter argument in favor of the Concorde

5 Likes

A330/40 rework please!😥

8 Likes

Awesome, Tyler! Personally I’d love to see the A330/A340 to be reworked before adding more airplanes, as it’s one of the most used Longhaul aircrafts, and we could get some awesome liveries for them!

14 Likes

They could make an exception for the Concorde in high altitudes

2 Likes

Just wondering when bribes will come into play I can see it now "5 US dollars to anyone that votes for Concorde ".

2 Likes

This awesome, thanks so much:-)

2 Likes

DC-10/MD-11 would be great!

4 Likes

We will obviously make adjustments if it comes to that. I have plenty of reference on ATC procedures for them so we can provide a realistic experience regardless.

7 Likes

Sounds good, I’d love for it to become a reality

This is more exciting than the American Elections

Can this be pinned?

7 Likes

DC10/MD11 boi

6 Likes

If the MD-11 doesn’t win i will cry… literally i will cry

9 Likes

please a350, thanks

10 Likes