Vote for the next aircraft on Infinite Flight!

As we begin to wrap up our work on the C130, it’s time for you to decide what aircraft we should work on next. Our team tirelessly looks at your feature requests to best meet your vision for Infinite Flight, but we would love to hear what you want right now. Polling will be closed on December 4th at 2330Z so hurry up and vote for the next aircraft you’d like to see!

• CRJ-200 Rework with the -700 & -900
  • DC10/MD11
  • A330 & A340 Rework
  • A350
  • C17 Rework
  • Concorde

0 voters

Aircraft development order may vary based on resources required to develop the community’s choice, ensuring the best possible experience.

197 Likes

Wow! Thank you for doing this!

48 Likes

Very nice idea, should help people who think they don’t have a voice when it comes to these things.

77 Likes

Really got my fingers crossed for the MD11! Thanks for asking the community. :)

56 Likes

They absolutely do, but we want to turn up their mic a little and see what they want right now! :)

44 Likes

At last a good poll! I’ve cast my vote but am still desperate to see the poor old spitfire get a nick of paint

9 Likes

Hoping for the A330/340 rework :)

35 Likes

I have been waiting so long for the DC10/MD11 if the Concorde wins I might actaully cry lol

24 Likes

I would like to see the Concorde as well. We have a lot of normal commercial jets and it would be nice to have something much different. I don’t usually post in the requests but I would like to see the Concorde.

Thanks for taking the community’s opinion on what should be next.

16 Likes

I can’t believe more people don’t want the CRJ’s or A330/40 rework…😓

36 Likes

Any chance to sprinkle in some GA’s there ?

12 Likes

Wow! Amazing Poll. Thank you very much for doing this for us!

2 Likes

I voted for Concorde but i also want the C-17 to be updated

4 Likes

This list is set for voting, but we will definitely be going after more GA aircraft in the future. We feel that the C130 will really meet that need for most. It flies like a dream and the versatility is beyond words!

29 Likes

Maybe you should rework the 737s

15 Likes

Can you make the poll as that we can choose 2 options?

7 Likes

tough choice between md11/dc10 or a Crj rework. Like them both

9 Likes

MD11/DC10 for sure. It would be a great addition to my VA in the Fedex and UPS livery

19 Likes

This is great for those that feel like you guys don’t listen. Now, if you don’t vote, you can’t complain, simple as that

10 Likes

Who else is unable to choose?

11 Likes