Vote for Infinite Flight's Next Aircraft - The Results

In all fairness, the next five or six aircraft added should be short-range aircraft. The E jets, A220, ATR, and others. This will be the seventh wide body to be added/reworked in a row now. ☹️
Nonetheless, I’m excited to see what this new A333 will look like.

34 Likes

Hmmm, interesting of how many fanboys there are now for the A330. Almost a year or two ago the focus was on the 757 like heavy focused by the community. How it’s switched, I don’t have a clue. It sucks but I guess we gotta live with.

2 Likes

BLEH.

All you A330 voters… Another long haul aircraft? I guess I’m not renewing my sub for a while…

31 Likes

tears start falling down my face

11 Likes

I guessed right! A330 yes!!!😋

6 Likes

Not what I voted for, but congratulations to those you will get their aircraft. Disappointed that we’re getting yet another long-haul aircraft, but I hope we can get a short haul soon

4 Likes

I was really hoping that the A220 would come out on top, but it seems luck was just ever so slightly not on its side. I guess short haul fliers will have to wait a bit more now for a new regional jet. Looking forward to seeing the A333 in its reworked beauty

24 Likes

Welp, I am officially unhappy but grateful

13 Likes

always knew the a330-300 would win

6 Likes

Well, that was extremely close! Hopefully we can see the A220 sometime after the A330 comes. That would be 7 long haulers in a row!

5 Likes

😣

GG

19 Likes

RIP A220 voters.

Congratulations, A330 voters! Enjoy your new bird!

27 Likes

Big metal has always been the favorite among Infinite Flight users so this shouldn’t be too surprising. We have added GA aircraft in spite of that. And don’t worry we’ll get back to them. If you can’t renew your sub and enjoy all of the qualities of Infinite Flight despite this setback, that’s completely your call. I hope we can see you back soon!

39 Likes

What a pity! That was close.

9 Likes

Very sad, I wanted to have a wider variety of routes to fly but just a rework of an already existing plane?
Congrats A330, but I really really wish we will see the A220 someday soon.

4 Likes

Finally. We Won! #A330

11 Likes

Wow that’s close - I saw 50-50% and was like “no way”. Well, The positive is that this will allow us to move on from the A330 now.

I would assume, given how close this was, that the A220 is on the horizon of long-term development.

My consolation for everyone here is that after this, short-haul and regionals should get a nice bit of attention!! Next year should in that respect have a lot in store for that part of the fleet

6 Likes

OH MY GOD LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Thank you to everyone who voted for A330!!

And to Team A220, dont worry guys!! I’m sure it’ll be here soon, Keep the faith 😉

9 Likes

36 votes?! What a close race. Needless to say I am pleased with the results even if I voted A220.

5 Likes

This is incredibly disappointing to be completely honest :/

36 Likes