Vote for Infinite Flight's Next Aircraft - 2020 Edition!

Hello,

Discourse doesn’t have an option for ranked choice voting so I believe that would have heavily swayed the decision not to use it. The voting that we have here with the 2 rounds is very similar to the French voting system. If its good enough for France, I’m sure it can work for Infinite flight’s new aircraft.

4 Likes

ATR 72 Family

7 Likes

Definitely, really missing two major airlines on the A388, wouldn’t be too difficult to add em. China Southern and ANA!

3 Likes

I will not be voting for any of these, … commercial aircraft in the ever growing long long… oh so long list of human busses… this is absolutely ridicules… really guys?? This is past comical!

Mikey, those planes are based on the Top 10 of Community Votes in the #features category (+1 Staff pick). Basically, the developers let the community decide which of their overall favorite planes they want to see in Infinite Flight. I’m with you on one thing, I’d love to see more GA planes or interesting short hauls; which is why I voted for the ATR and not for another long-haul jet. But in the end, whatever plane will come out of this, it’s purely based on community choice - from the votes in #features to the final say in this poll. And if commercial aircraft is what the community wants… It’s a democratic choice.

Luckily, I know that our developers and Staff share the love of non-commercial aircraft. They’ve reworked the C172, added a TBM-930 and reworked the A-10. I’m sure that we’ll see more exciting stuff from that segment as well in the future. Whatever plane will come out of this poll, I’m fairly certain that it won’t be the last addition to the fleet that we’ll see!

PS: If you don’t want to see another commercial aircraft, just vote for the C-17 or the King Air this time! 😊

16 Likes

A220 all the way not enough regional jets

6 Likes

ATR72 I vote

10 Likes

I give my vote to ATR72, since we got a lot of long haul aircrafts reworked/added and most used medium haul aircrafts (737fam,320fam) reworked, its time for new turboprop . 😍

Absolutely love AirSerbia and Windrose livery on ATR

7 Likes

I also hope more Chinese airliners will be added to more aircraft.

2 Likes

For real I hope the king air wins

4 Likes

When will the voting be finished?

1 Like

If the A330 is reworked, is it possible to add the Middle East Airlines livery and the Air France livery? That would be amazing for me

5 Likes

This information was shared in the blog article you read just before you voted for an aircraft. 🙂

12 Likes

A330 NEEDS to be reworked.

12 Likes

A380. Love this aircraft.

5 Likes

A330 please

7 Likes

I think the best option is the B747 since the airlines are retiring then! They deserve a memorial

4 Likes

I have to say I love the community engagement. Y’all don’t ever take a break!

2 Likes

God pray our chonky boi C-17 get’s a rework. Heck, It doesn’t even have an actual cockpit.

11 Likes

I agree, can’t wait for those smooth landing with the gear tilt!!!

2 Likes