Blog article by Jason Rosewell
It’s time once again for you to help shape the future of Infinite Flight! Community input is a huge part of how we inform our decisions and development and we need your help.
For all information, please check out our official blog article. For the TL;DR, keep reading!
- This vote will be based on a 2-Round System
- Top 10 aircraft from our features category plus one staff pick will be polled in Round 1
- If Round 1 doesn’t produce a majority winner, a second round of voting between the top 2 Round 1 winners will take place
- As always, our features category helps give us an idea of what our core audience would like to see. Due to the length of time a feature lives and other factors, it’s important to revisit and take stock of what the current temperature is. That’s what this vote is all about
- Results will be hidden until an appropriate time after the poll is over to keep voting impartial
- Release date for this aircraft is not set and will not be announced during this process
Ready to vote?
- King Air 350i
- ATR 72 Family
- E-Jet Family
- C-17 (Staff Pick)
- B737 MAX
Thank you for your input and good luck!
READ BEFORE REPLYING
Replies will be limited to one per user in an effort to keep the focus on the poll and limit chatter. Please make sure your thoughts are well-articulated and relevant. Please do not upload images of your chosen aircraft to illustrate how awesome your vote was (we can use google and this takes up a lot of storage). Note that deleting your post will not allow you to post again.