Vote amounts

I am wondering if you have a new amount of votes every something Eg week. I noticed that I only have two votes left. Will I get any back or can I reverse the votes I voted! I wasn’t sure what category to put this in because the feature category makes a vote come up next to it so general is the next best places. Any help appreciated.
Kind regards @United-Express

1 Like

If you go the voted topics you can hit unvote and get a vote back

4 Likes

Ok, do you now if you get votes back without doing that?

I personally think the amount of votes we currently source are a perfect amount. If we change the system currently in use it could demean the vote. A vote is precious so that you only use them on your favourite requests.

Like others said, you can remove a vote and then vote again if you want to.

5 Likes

Ok so I won’t get them back, will I get some more if I move up my Trust Level?

When you get TL3 (Regular) you get more votes.

4 Likes

Ok that helps thanks a lot, I appreciate this help

1 Like

As you become a higher trust level you get more votes to logically spend them on. If you get more and more votes every day every single topic here will have like six votes on it. Completely degrading the voting system, if everybody can vote on anything why is that system in place?

1 Like

Yeah, good point better start saving my votes for topics I really think matter!

1 Like

Sorry to use this post to ask :)

Does somebody know how many votes required for a feature request to be granted?

Interesting to know (IMHO) so if I see a feature request only had one or 2 votes then I won’t bother voting knowing that it will not happened.

It isn’t a set number. The devs will use vote amounts to gage the most wanted features, and also consider other factors as well when deciding what to add next.

3 Likes

Developers just look for feature requests that are popular. They also take finance into account, will that tiny GA that has 150 votes actually sell?

1 Like

Ah I see…
I just curious then why Airbus A350 still not happened yet.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s quite a new plane, it will probably come soon. I think we all want the A350 to be added

Tbh I see where they are trying to get with votes, but the number is too low.

1. Only 10 votes? Why is it that low?! 20+ would be good.

2. For God’s sake why does regulars have higher votes than members? I really respect all the Regs and what they do, but just because I am new or that I am inactive I get less votes?! That is unfair.

1 Like

Work for it and you will get more votes.

1 Like

The reason higher TLs get more votes is that they have shown their devotion to the community and deserve votes more. 10 votes is plenty for a productive member and it makes the topics like the A350 rework really stand out.

3 Likes

Nah that is just unfair, It should not be “Oh you work more you deserve more votes”, it is like making normal people vote only for 1 president, while people who work in military/govt vote for 2 presidents, is that fair?

10 is still low, I would say 15-20 votes “For all the people in the community” would be good.

1 Like

The A350 is getting reworked Kevin?

4 Likes

I sure hope not… 🤪

1 Like