VOR Navigation Tutorial

VOR Navigation is a critical skill for any private or professional pilot! The fundamental procedures of traveling to and from these ground-based beacons can help you master VOR Approaches, fly an airway, or navigate to a specific location with pinpoint accuracy.

Join Regan and I as we show you what a VOR is, how to use the navigation tools available on Infinite Flight, and multiple scenarios that you can try while following along!

Flying Guide | VOR Navigation

Click below to tune in!

image (16)

Disclaimer: Any guidance is to be applied to Infinite Flight only. Always consult a certified flight instructor before applying anything you have learned in this tutorial to the real world.

Community Poll

Thanks to everyone who voted and chose VOR Navigation as our next tutorial. This poll also helped shed light on what our audience wants to know the most. We’ll continue covering topics that were recommended!

120 Likes

Great tutorial as always, thanks Tyler

4 Likes

Oh yesss

Something iv’e needed for a while

7 Likes

Splendid! I’ve been waiting for this tutorial for a while. Amazing job as always, Tyler! Thank you

8 Likes

Great tutorial! Knew about this before but definitely some things I needed reminding of!

Thats a very punny joke (pun and fun together), ya get it tune in to the VOR and Youtube video! Very smart ;)

8 Likes

But really great tutorial!

20 Likes

Mentioned this on Infinite Flight’s Instagram but great tutorial! Can’t wait to apply this in the sim!

5 Likes

Wow - I was doing VOR Navigation totally wrong lmao…I guess you learn something new every day :)

2 Likes

Been looking forward to this one, thanks team!

6 Likes

Fantastic learning opportunity! Thank you very much for putting the time in, Tyler and Regan!

7 Likes

Great tutorial!

2 Likes

Thank you Tyler and Regan very helpful. Finally I can use that NAV tab while flying 🙂.

7 Likes

Amazing tutorial as always Tyler! 😃
It can help a lot of people!

4 Likes

Amazing tutorial Tyler and Regan! This will certainly help me out a lot!

7 Likes

I was waiting for this. Thank you for making this tutorial!

6 Likes

Per usual, phenomenal job! Your tutorials are ALWAYS fantastic!

1 Like

Great tutorial!
However I found a bug in the user guide…shouldn’t it be “NDB”?无标题

3 Likes

Regan and Tyler put a huge amount of thought and work into this one and it’s not an easy topic to illustrate clearly. Very well done, indeed. 👏🏼

14 Likes

Great tutorial for a new user.

6 Likes

Basically what I was doing wrong was I was setting NAV1/2 but then not changing the CRS heading in the avionics panel.

2 Likes