Volotea A319-111

Thank you very much @Maxime_Flying! 😊

Edit: finally 30 votes

1 Like

Quite sad that this livery wasn’t add in this update, but at least on the A320: we got the Sky, Delta, Air India and Air Zimbabwe 👍

Fingers crossed 🤞

3 Likes

New route from a small Regional airport (Limoges) to Ajaccio @misterATOMIC on July 3rd 2021 to October

(Article is in French, because I didn’t found an English version, so you need to Copy + Paste and use DeepL (better than Google Translate)

LOL, Air Zimbabwe, no one will fly with it and it does not even put Air Corscia or Volotea. LOL.

1 Like

Even if I’m disappointed because Volotea, Air Corsica, Air Serbia… didn’t came in this update, Air Zimbabwe was needed, because of the Diversity in Africa (I’m pretty sure a few people (including me) will use this livery)

1 Like

@Brunocr98, sorry for copying you from the new Copa 738 livery

Volotea is a Spanish airline that was found in 2011 and they started theirs operations in 2012, Venice was their first base.
They started theirs operations with the 717s
EC-LPM was their first MD-95.

In 2016, Volotea received their first A319, which is EC-MTN (it was firstly EI-FMT)

Here is a picture of EC-MTN, the first A319 of VoLoTeA.

Source

In 2021, all of theirs MD-95s were retired in profit of the A319/320s.

Why do we need this?

Diversity, Volotea have so many great routes in Europe, many of them are from the Mediterranean (Greece, Italy, Malta…), and Volotea have a nice and cool livery!

#AddTheVoloteaA319

5 Likes

I think you can always wait, but I support you friend

2 Likes

I love this livery on the A319 !
This company could open up so many other routes.

4 Likes

Very sad to do not see this in 21.1
Voted !

2 Likes

Very nice livery!

2 Likes

@misterATOMIC and @Mozart_Passaredo, thank you guys! 😊

2 Likes

no problem

2 Likes

Awesome livery! I really miss the 717, it looked so good in the Volotea livery! :D . This has my support, bumping the topic!

1 Like

Thank you Gabi for your support!

1 Like

Another news Volotea’s routes:

(I didn’t found any English versions of two of these articles, so please use DeepL Translate to translate those two French articles in English) (better than Google Translate)

3 Likes