🇪🇸 Volotea A319-111 or -112 (EC-MTM) 🇪🇸
Hello everyone and welcome to Volotea A319 feature request! I have approval from moderators to remake a feature of this, because this feature: Volotea A319 (Allez les Canaris) livery was closed, thanks moderators.🤗
The aircraft was taken in the airport of Zaragoza, Spain 🇪🇸 by Rodrigo Train.
Informations about this plane:
- According to Jetphotos.net, the original operator of this aircraft was easyJet.
- The plane was delivered to Volotea in January 2018.
- The plane was build in October 2003.
- The Serial number of the plane is 2062.
- The Registration of the plane is EC-MTM.
- The complete name of this aircraft is the Airbus A319-111 (or -112 on FlightRadar24.)
What is the airline Volotea ?
- Volotea is a Spanish low cost airline.🇪🇸
- It’s the only European Airline who operate the 717 now.
- According to Wikipedia, the airline operate 36 aircraft, (17 Boeing 717 and 19 Airbus A319 in 2019.)
- The airline fly in many European countries, like France, Spain, Italia…
- See Wikipedia for more informations about this airline.
- According to Wikipedia, the airline was founded in 2011, and it was created in 2012 by Vueling founders.
- In France, the airline is based in airports of Nantes (LFRS), Bordeaux (LFBD), Toulouse (LFBO)…
Why I want this airline in Infinite Flight ?
- We need more Spanish Airlines.
- It has a very nice livery.
- With this livery, we can do some flights (Catania to Verona…) instated of the generic livery.
- I like the “Maman, j’arrive !” and the “Mamá, llego en un rato” bellow the Volotea writing.
- I like the red color of the tail.
- I like the black “Volotea” wrinting.
See Wikipedia for informations about the A319 and the A320 family: