Volaris Vietnam Airlines Scheme! (MMMX) Pt.11

Hey! Welcome Back, As Some Of You May Have Heard Or Seen Volaris Recently Ordered A Large Number Of Neos For Its Fleet Some Of Them Providing From Vietnam Airlines! As You Can See This Neo Was Delivered To Volaris With The Vietnam Airlines Scheme And We Hope It Remains That Way!

What Are Your Thoughts Of This Livery? Put It Down Below

35 Likes

Woah, that is certainly unique, I really hope this flies to Vegas sometime soon! We do get Volaris A320neos daily.

1 Like

It’s giving LOT energy 😍 (LOT who also has hybrid liveries , LOT x Azul, LOT x Bamboo , LOT x Saratov for instance)
@PolandBall_120

That A320neo is stunning ! Nice shot

3 Likes

Hope It Does! And Hope It Still Has That Amazing Painting

Thank you! Seen those LOT Liveries look amazing!

1 Like

Yesssss, Vietnam airlines has a nice livery

1 Like

Indeed! Love it on this NEO

1 Like

I love it, the other day I was arriving in from Houston and saw this beautiful livery.

1 Like

woah they just didnt bother to paint the rest of the plane

1 Like

Nice! Just cant get over those beautiful colors

1 Like

Nope but ngl looks good with that livery

Kammy it flew there yesterday or something 💀

nvm different aircraft

That’s a fantastic photo @AVMEX! Such an interesting aircraft.

1 Like

Thank you! Glad To Have This Livery

Its a beautiful livery, but the only Airbus that may carry the LOT livery is the A220.

1 Like

Very unique livery haha, I actually like it a lot! I’ve flown Vietnam Airlines’ planes a few times and they’re certainly beautiful

1 Like

They Really Are! Those Amazing Colors Do Combine

1 Like

that looks so cool! would be super cool to have in IF. reminds me of a hybrid WOW air and bamboo air 321 i saw on FR24 the other day lol

1 Like

Lol! Hahahah but thanks!!

Dunno… the lotus seems out of place with the polka dots

1 Like

I just a comparison between hybrid liveries not saying that LOT will get A320neo lol

And their A220 order is confirmed now ?