PREPARATION OF THE FLIGHT TO SAN FRANCISCO FROM PARIS ORLY
TAKE OFF RUNWAY 26
CLIMB AT 5000ft
RISING TO 35000ft FOR THE PASSAGE OF THE FRENCHBEE 013
WHO FILE FILE
BEGINNING OF THE DESCENT ON SAN
19L RUNWAY ALIGNMENT AND PREPARATION LANDING
PARKING TERMINAL 3 GATE F87
I understand people speak different languages (I speak others too.) But everything posted into IFC (expect support of other languages.) Must be English.
On IFC ont utilise juste le anglais :) Merci.
Great photos English Only :D
NICE PHOTOS BUT TURN OFF ALL-CAPS PLEASE.
No need to yell, also you are only supposed to have 10 photos in a Screenshots & Videos Post.
Here are the rules for you to know!
- No more than 10 photos per topic
- Create one topic per photo group such as an event, flight, or spotting session
- No more than one topic per day
- This category is open to all forum members to post in
- You must fill in the template before posting
- Please only post your best photos, making sure all HUD views, sidebars and display names and boxes are hidden
- Photoshops that include any feature not in the simulator already are not permitted. This includes aircraft and liveries
- You are allowed to post streams, however, these may only be allowed on the day of the event
- Videos must be of thoughtful content. ‘Meme videos’ are not permitted
That’s what a true pilot calls butter. 🧈 Or grease, I don’t want to start a war here.