Voice to voice atc

what would yall think of voice to voice atc?? like no pressing buttons to communicate kind of like FSX?? sorry I can’t make the question more clear I didnt know how to ask… tall know what I’m talking about.

2 Likes

Jason and Laura talked about this at the end of their livestream. You can check out what they said here

3 Likes

aww bummer! glad to see they taled about it though!! thank you so much!! cheers!

2 Likes

Was thinking abt it maybe they can have a trial on training server

2 Likes

do you mean expert server?

2 Likes

No it wld be a trial on training or even casual and if that works move it to the expert server

1 Like

becuase if it was on casual or training you know they is alot of trolling

2 Likes

Make a testing sever with a small region like only California and make it where you have to be grade 5 to test it. But there not going to do this so oh well

The devs have discussed this and they have no plans on adding this. My personal opinion is that it would just be so much chatter and unnecessary stuff on frequency and it wouldn’t be efficient. Now I feel isn’t a good time for it.

2 Likes

Definitely shouldn’t be implemented on to the training server. This is 100 percent an Expert Server thing.

2 Likes

But what if you don’t REMEMBER what you shall say in the Voice to Voice ATC?

What happened to the group that was using discord to do Voice to Voice ATC?

1 Like

It’s not just to “implement” voice ATC. From experience, this bringe a whole new set of challenges. IF is built around commands, and the whole live server would need to be rebuilt to accomodate for this. There are some places around here, not to advertise, that provide such services… Might wanna look around for a bit :D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.