Hey IF-Community, I hope you’re all fine in those rather special times.
I miss the times when you’d spot a ton of 747’s, DC-10’s and other gorgeous airplanes at Zurich, especially the ones from VARIG.
However, today I made my own virtual Varig comeback. I flew from Guarulhos Sao Paolo to Zurich so I’ll share the stunning landscapes with you.
- Date: 24. Jan.
- Flight: GRU-ZRH
- Flight time: 11h
- Server: Expert
- Aircraft: B772
1) Rising sun, right as I spawn in
2) Taking off RWY 09L
3) Enjoying the scenery of Salvador After the Sun has risen
4) Leaving Brazil and so South America
5) The stunning Volcano of Cabo Verde
6) The beautiful Varig livery!
7) Here the livery as the sun is setting
8) Hello Europe!
9) Approaching LSZH at 9:00pm
10) I arrived at my gate after a smooth touch down and a Swiss a330 has also just landed
I hope the last pictures aren’t too dark
Thanks for reading!