VO IFGER Experience

Hello i have a random question. When you are on Expert or Training server an saw one of the members of IFGER what was your experience were they nice or did the just do there thing and didn’t pay attention to others and flew there thing ?

(If its wrong in General pleas Move the category)

4 Likes

I dont really know what you mean, ,like if you see that they are a part of IFGER?

1 Like

IFGER = Infinite Flight German Alliance
Here’s their thread, you can contact them if you would like some more information!

3 Likes

I don’t wan’t to have Information from them I wan’t some information from other if players how the group looks for them from the out side

I just notice them and go on with my flight

1 Like

Ahh okay sorry about that. Generally if we see them, sometimes we will either say hello in the live tracking thread or we just move on with our flight (Just like @Ritesh321).

1 Like

heey i say hi 2 you know…sometimes

3 Likes

Hey, I don’t understand this question.

5 Likes

Ze German Experience " Vee Have ways to make you Fly "

6 Likes

I think the OP has witnessed poor airmanship in expert/training server conducted by members with the display names of the VA/VO IFGER. They are asking whether anyone else has encountered bad airmanship with this VO, and what their opinion is of the VO as a whole :).

4 Likes

i dont unterstand your question Fabian!

1 Like

Fabians question is actually pretty simple.
He wants to know how the community feels about the pilots of IFGER. If they’re behaving properly and so on…

2 Likes

I refer you to my previous message which to the best of my knowledge is an accurate TLDR of the situation.

Personally no I haven’t but I did find it strange when I seen people with GER at the start of their names. I haven’t really experienced anything but they have always surrounded me with a mysterious and anonymous feel.

4 Likes

@CrazyBee May i inform you of IFVARB, who are the ‘people incharge’ of these VO’S/VA’S of Infinite Flight. I’ll find contacts of who you can speak to about it. Obviously we don’t want pilots being careless

1 Like

Fabian, check this out. A post on who the admins and staff are for the IFVARB. IF you contact them, they’d be happy to talk through the events you’ve experienced on live Infinite Flight. All the best

2 Likes

Yeah thanks but thats not my intention my thought was that every one who had contact in if could share his experience like it was fun to see such an huge group flight or any thing else.

2 Likes

I never had an bad contact with them. I was part of that group some long time. Now i left the group because of my personal reasons don’t have any problems with them. Just wanted to make this so they can better see an amount of if pilots that had contact and weher happy to see such things or so.

2 Likes

Welcome to our Official Thread! Please leave us a like ❤️ and stay tuned for our huge upcoming events! Casual players and Groups welcome!
For questions, group member applications and event dates requests, please contact us directly. Our dedicated Admins are more than happy to answer your questions. 😃

Ze sky is ze limit 🛫

5 Likes

@Lars

2 Likes