vNZ I Premier VA I Recruiting Pilots

I just applied, and I can’t wait to start. I have been waiting for an ANZ Virtual for the longest time!

2 Likes

Kia Ora All

Why have boring Maps? Come discover vNZ and have access to maps that provide up to the minute relevant data to our pilots. Everything you need right there. It’s that Simple.**

START TODAY

Fly any Flight from Day One, That’s right, Access to all aircraft from Day One, No Aircraft Restrictions

WHY DON’T YOU HIT THAT SIGN UP BUTTON BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR VIRTUAL COMMERICIAL AIRLINE PILOT CAREER HERE AT vNZ TODAY

START TODAY

4 Likes

New Route From Christchurch to Singapore

As the summer finally returns to New Zealand it marks the Beginning of our new route from Christchurch to Singapore served by our 787-9, Come Join us today and try this route out from day one!

2 Likes

Just applied. Hopefully get accepted :D

2 Likes

New Partnership

At vNZ we take great pride in listening to our pilots, our pilots are full of great ideas and help shape this VA. Our management is here to serve their needs whilst maintaining the high standards we are known for. Which is why today we’re pleased to announce a new partnership with Cathay Pacific Virtual Cathay Pacific Virtual is a fantastic VA that shares the same ambitions as us to become one of the best VA’s in the community. The partnership will also allow our pilots to fly the A350-900 on the select route pairings listed below.

Auckland-Hong Kong
Christchurch-Hong Kong
Sydney-Hong Kong
Melbourne-Hong Kong

vNZ now offers all the latest aircraft that Infinite Flight has to offer and it’s available to all of our pilots from Day One. Look for a joint event coming soon on the community!

4 Likes

4 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT

Kia Ora,

Applications are now again open for Staff!

Our ideal candidate will be:

• 17 years or older

• Grade 3 or higher

• In a well maintained understanding of the IFC

• Prior experience is preferred in previous VA’s/VO’s (but not necessary)

• Not be on staff at any other VA’s/VO’s (IFVARB Policy)

• Have not been on staff at any other VA’s/VO’s for at least 90 days (IFVARB Policy)

• Passionate about New Zealand

• Being a local Kiwi will be an advantage

• Passionate about VA’s

Applications CLOSE Thursday 02 January 2020 03:00Zulu

All shortlisted candidates will be contacted ONLY

The Successful candidate will be contacted ONLY

APPLICATION: CLOSED

Mā Te Wā,

vNZ Management

2 Likes

Great revamp & Good crew 👌 look forward to more events

😎

6 Likes

Just joined, looking forward to my time here!

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT

Applications for Staff close in less than 24 hours.

Apply NOW to get in for consideration.

Update: Applications are now closed, thank you to everyone that applied.

Mā Te Wā
Management

New thread!