vNZ I Premier VA I Recruiting Pilots

ifvarbapproved

Website Join

Welcome to vNZ, We are an Infinite Flight based virtual airline operating as Air New Zealand (formally called Kiwi Air).Founded in 2018, Approved in May 2019, vNZ is evolving.

Based off Air New Zealand, vNZ is striving to be a Premier Virtual Airline within the Pacific Rim. We have a well established pilot base as well staff team.

At vNZ we don’t restrict you, you’re free to discover the virtual world however you want. With access to some of the best infrastructure on Infinite Flight, build new friendships and discover New Zealand with vNZ.

The Premier Virtual Airline in the Pacific Rim

1. The Best Fleet, From Day One.

With The A320, B777, B787 complimented by the Q400 we fly the very best Infinite Flight has to offer, The choice is your’s from your very first day with vNZ. No Rank Restrictions. Period.

2. Something for Everyone

We believe in choices, that’s why we have something for everyone. From the casual simmer to the hardcore avgeek come chat with our real world pilots and friendly staff and discover your New Zealand Family!

3. The Best Scenery

New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, with one of the worlds most challenging approaches into Iconic Queenstown come discover the magic of New Zealand and our 65 destinations.

• Ability to access our communication source which is the Discord Server.
  • At least 14 years of age.
  • Willing to learn and have Fun
  • Must be at least Grade 3
  • Well maintained understanding on the Infinite Flight Community.

JOIN TODAY

TURBOPROP REGIONAL LINK FLIGHTS

De Havilland Canada Dash 8 - 300 (RLK / NZ8000) - Operated by the DHC8 - 400
ATR 72 - 500 & 600 (NZM / NZ5000) - Operated by the DHC8 - 400

JET REGIONAL MAIN TRUNK & INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS

Airbus A320 & Airbus A320N - Both operated by the Airbus A320

MEDIUM - LONG HAUL INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS

Boeing B777-300ER - (All Blacks or Normal Livery)
Boeing B787-9

Executive Management

C.E.O@Lu_ke - Luke

C.O.O@ElCapitan - Ajit

Head of Brand & Strategy - @ElCapitan - Ajit

Operations Management

Event Director

Chief Pilot@TK_ARMY_NZ - Tray

HR Manager@Hendrix_Ruka - Hendrix

Content Manager - Vacant

Second Officer

Initial Rank

First Officer Upgrade

Complete 15 hours

Senior First Officer

Complete 50 Hours

Captain

Complete 100 Hours

Subject to command upgrade course

International Route Map

unknown%20(3)

19 Likes

Sounds… Kiwi-i…

😅 No but seriously great thread and hope to see your group fly! Keep flying and I’ll see you at KEWR!

7 Likes

Looks good, just applied!

7 Likes

Great new thread👍🏻

5 Likes

Nice thread guys!

5 Likes

Why have boring Maps? Come discover vNZ and have access to maps that provide up to the minute relevant data to our pilots. Everything you need right there. It’s that Simple.

Join

5 Likes

Love the rebrand and the new logo, very minimalistic and fresh. All the best to you guys.

4 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT

Gates still available for our event. Don’t forget to sign up.

vNZ - Management

2 Likes

I did not know there were big robots involved.

Alright, jokes aside. Great looking thread guys, very well made. I hope to see more of your VA in the future.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words mate. We appreciate your support!

1 Like

Our First Event Was A Success!

Our first event was an amazing success, and we want to thank you to all the pilots that attended.

We took off from Nadi International airport with a beautiful sunset view for our virtual passengers. We flew south to New Zealand and to multiple destinations across New Zealand including Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington and Queenstown.

If you are interested in joining us and exploring our multiple domestic and international destinations then check out our official thread below or click the ‘Join’ button to take you straight to registration.

Join

5 Likes

Destination Of the Week - Norfolk Island

Have you ever wanted to fly to amazing destinations across the Pacific Islands and around the globe. Join vNZ today for a virtual airline experience like no other.

We fly to many unique destinations including the one and only Norfolk Island. It is one of our new routes that departs Sydney Kingsford and takes just over two hours to reach paradise.

Fun Facts About Norkfolk Island Airport (YSNF)

Passengers Per Year: On average, Norfolk Island Airport serves 57,758 passengers per year.

vNZ Departures: vNZ has flights departing and arriving to Norfolk Island to and from Sydney and Brisbane.

If you’re interested in flying to unique destinations like Norfolk Island then join us today by clicking below. We hope to see you apart of the awesome community of vNZ soon.

Join

3 Likes

I registered, hope I get accepted!

3 Likes

We have a new Event, for next week, go sign up !!

2 Likes

vNZ_CONTENT1

Fly any Route from Day One, That’s right, Access to all aircraft from Day One, No Restrictions

7 Likes

I think I’ll join :)

4 Likes

I just applied!!!

4 Likes

I hate to be the party pooper but I have to ask a question, according to the IFVARB website at 1608Z 25th November 2019, Air New Zealand is a blacklisted airline. This is because Air New Zealand doesn’t allow representation and could sue and take Infinite Flight down as a whole. This is why Lufthansa’s VA is Nonstop Virtual inspired by Lufthansa. @NonStop-Virtual.

Could someone please explain.

@Lu_ke, @ElCapitan

Hi Sam,

That statement is largely inaccurate and we have worked with the real world ANZ and IFVARB on this Rebrand and they are both happy with it’s result and that it respects ANZ intellectual property. For future reference in any case, a cease order would be issued before anyone would be sued, and they would sue me as I’m the registered owner of the vNZ Website and domain, thankfully nothing has come in the post :P

I’ve sent a DM to answer any further questions.

All The Best!

6 Likes

WHY DON’T YOU HIT THAT SIGN UP BUTTON BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR VIRTUAL COMMERICIAL AIRLINE PILOT CAREER HERE AT vNZ TODAY

START TODAY

2 Likes