VivaAerobus "What you need to Fly"

What you need to Fly

ifvarbapproved

VivaAerobus, the best option for all those who enjoy flying in an environment full of good vibes, professional and pleasant, more than a VA we are a family, committed to the integral growth of our pilots, offering you the opportunity to fly with the fleet more young man from Mexico, made up of the Airbus A320 a medium-range aircraft equipped with technology, a reliable and efficient aircraft, which will make you fall in love with it from the first flight, but not only that, with our specialized training program for our pilots We will teach you to operate this aircraft correctly, based on the procedures of the real aviation.Our staff is highly familiar with aviation, therefore we can all support you in any doubt you have, our commitment is to keep the soul of Viva Aerobus fully trained to continue putting his name up.

Staff team

President - Sebastian W. Lara @SebastianSanchezLara
Vice-President - Diego Davila @ArkJr
Head of Internal Affairs - Inda Eguia @Inda_IFFM
Head of Internal Affairs - Alejandro Castañeda @Alejandro_Castaneda
Human Resources Manager - @
Events Manager - @

Hello everyone, I am pleased to welcome you to this new family, the VivaAerobus family, it is exciting and proud to be at the forefront of this great VA, I want all those who are part of this team to feel proud to represent one of the most important airlines in Mexico, I will be together with my team at your disposal to help us grow each other and that this VA is a great success. It only remains for me to say welcome pilot, welcome to the great VivaAerobus family.

Hello everyone welcome to one of the most important airlines in Mexico, VivaAerobus, I hope you have fun and feel comfortable in our VivaAerobus VA family.

Within our fleet is the Airbus A320, an airplane whose configuration of a single class makes it have a capacity of 180 passengers. This aircraft has an operational range of 3100 km to 12000 km depending on the model.
It should be noted that we have the youngest fleet in Mexico and that we are waiting for our first Airbus A321, which will be delivered from 2020.

Rank
Hours
Trainee
Third Officer
Second Officer
First Officer
Captain
Senior Captain
7-11
Codeshare Ranks
+250

We have 5 hubs, Mexico City International Airport, Monterrey International Airport, Guadalajara International Airport, Cancún International Airport, Tijuana International Airport respectively.

Mexico City International Airport: Its official name is Licenciado Benito Juaréz International Airport [ICAO: MMMX IATA: MEX], it is an international airport that serves Greater Mexico City. It is Mexico’s and Latin America’s busiest airport by passenger traffic and aircraft movements.

Guadalajara International Airport: Its official name is Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport [ICAO: MMGL IATA: GDL],it is the main airport of Mexico’s second-largest city Guadalajara. Is the third most important airport in Mexico.

Monterrey International Airport: Its official name is General Mariano Escobedo International Airport [ICAO: MMMY IATA: MTY], it is one of the most important airports in Mexico, also is considered one of the most moderns airports in North America since it has a design that is based on energy saving and sustainable awareness.

Cancún International Airport: Is located in Cancún, Quintana Roo, on the Caribbean coast of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. It is Latin Americas fourth and Mexico’s second busiest airport, after Mexico City International Airport.

General Abelardo L. Rodríguez International Airport International Airport: Is Mexico’s second northernmost airport after Mexicali International Airport. The airport is located in the city’s Otay Centenario borough, just immediately south of the U.S Border.

With our specialized pilot training program every day you will improve your skills when you are in command of the aircraft, from the first day you will be trained with the highest quality standards, we guarantee you an integral growth and so you can perform the operation in a way Professional, efficient and safe.

What make us unique is our Flight Planning lessons, we teach our pilots to make real Flight Plans so they don’t need to use Flight Plan generators. Our Pilots learn how to work the SID, STAR and airways, which are very important in the Flight Plans. Check out some of our Flight Plans.

Monterrey Tuesdays: On Tuesdays we fly from/to Monterrey, which is our Main Hub, come and explore with us the amazing national and international destinations.

Happy Sundays: Explore with us non-hub routes and meet the amazing Mexican destinations with real procedures, including DME Arcs and VOR DME approaches.

Ready to Join?
Please complete the initial application form, It will be a pleasure having you in Vivaaerobus Virtual!

Requirements

• Be at least 13 years old
  • Be at least Grade 3 on Infinite Flight Live
  • Pass the Vivaaerobus Virtual Airline’s Pilot Acceptance Exam with a score of at least 80%
  • Have Infinite Flight Pro Subscription
  • Have access to Slack
  • Log at least one flight every 15 days

Once you complete the initial application form, one member of the Staff will contact you and give you the link of the written test, if you get more than 80% you will be invited to our slack forum, if you fail we will message 7 days after and you may take again the test.
If you need more information please visit our website or contact us.

23 Likes

Bienvenido @VivaAerobusVirtual! It’s great to see you here!

6 Likes

AMAZING Thread. Buena Suerte! 🇲🇽

3 Likes

Beautiful thread and virtual airline 😁😯

3 Likes

Welcome VBVA! Congratulations!

4 Likes

Amazing thread, I’m very excited to be the Vice President of the Virtual Airline, everyone is welcome.

4 Likes

Welcome and congratulations to be part of VA’s World !

Another Mexican Virtual AIRLINE ❤✈

2 Likes

Hello everyone, thank you very much for your good wishes and support to the VA, please everyone who has applied to enter the VA please ask to fill out the form again, as we had a problem receiving the applications, thank you very much

2 Likes

Hello everyone, it is important to inform you that we are having problems receiving your applications, that is why I ask you to send a direct message to the VBVA profile with your full name, grade in IF and your email, an apology to all who already They have tried to enter, we want to give them the best deal.

1 Like

Hi, i have just sent an application via website, should i re send the application form to your direct message too?
Thanks 😊

1 Like

Yes, please send me your information!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.