Viva Colombia | Project Colombia

Not sure, but don’t expect it from me.

1 Like

Update

After seven months of hard work @Siddhansh and I have finally finished SKBO. It has been marked ready for release and will come in a future update. Thanks everyone for the feedback and the help. Onto the next endeavor!

18 Likes

Thank you very much to both of you! I already have my first flight from SKBO planned

1 Like

How did you make that custom tower?

SKBO’s has had a fully custom tower model for ages, it’s only been put to use in more recent times thanks to the great editors that took on the challenge of building this airport. ;)

5 Likes

Oh ok thanks

You’re going to make SKRG ?

Nope have other airports in the works. 😉

1 Like

@ThomasThePro All Colombians are proud of you and your team, thanks to you we have been able to have airports at the height of what Colombia deserves in Infinite flight. I hope that in the future you will help us with SKBG a beautiful airport.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words appreciate it!

1 Like

Hoping to see Bogota and all the other ready for release airports at 22.7! :)

5 Likes

I wanna see SKBQ, SKPC, or SKMD, I love it, finally someone pays attention to my country

SKLT is being reworked! 

Here is some pictures of the progress that have been made since the start of the work:

Before:

After:

Only the 2D part is receiving a rework at the moment; 3D will be bring to this airport as soon as i finish the pavements.

As the progress goes by, i’ll bring more updates!

⚠️Please note that this is still a WIP and changes will be made.

14 Likes

SKBG in 3D SKRG

3 Likes

What a progress, bravo!

2 Likes

Hey thanks a lot for all your hard work, I am enjoying SKBO very much ! I hope SKRG and SKCL are in your radar soon !

3 Likes

Colombia 🇨🇴 is so adventurous

1 Like

Thanks for the comment ☺️

SKRG - José María Córdova Int’l

First time posting something in here, but not the last one, it is with great pleasure that I can say that SKRG is coming anytime soon in a future app update, here you have some pics of this amazing airport!

Thanks for your support to Project Colombia! image

20 Likes

Wohoo! @AviancaVirtual will be looking forward to this 👀

2 Likes