Viva Air A320 Original livery

Credit

Oficial El Dorado Airport Bogota page:
https://torreeldorado.co/este-fue-el-primer-vuelo-especial-nacional-de-viva-air/

Hey IFC, Viva Air is a Colombian low cost airline that specificaly today (1st of september) returned its operatios here in Colombia. It is a very good and respected airline in Colombia. I’m requesting this livery because Viva Air fleet is composed only of A320 making it way easier to handle. I hpe you like it!

I would definitely vote for this but unfortunately i’m out of votes but you have my support :)

3 Likes

This livery goes to/from Colombia and Peru which could be nice also since there part of the Viva Air group (the only one we have is VivaAerobus)

1 Like

Rather cool, would be nice!

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous livery 🥵 Would open so many new route options in Colombia 🇨🇴

2 Likes

I was looking for some flights in Colombia and I notice that this livery it’s so necessary in IF.

2 Likes

Just a bump to this request. Viva Air is growing up in the national and international market, with new routes from Colombia to Mexico, United States, Dominican Republic and Perú. Also they got the authorization to connect Colombia with Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina, Aruba, Panamá, Guatemala and El Salvador.

49008_1625667202

1 Like