noticed background rendering issue w new update using ATC. ATC functions continue to work normally, but the rendering in background is fluttering
Can you provide a screenshot?
I also recommend:
- Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
- Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
- Start a flight (try on Solo first)
Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.
it looks like you have set your view to “off” in the atc views
- Device brand, model, and current operating system version. Example: iPad Air 2 iOS10, or Samsung GalaxyA7 Android 5.0
- Any device modifications such as “rooted” or “jailbroken”, custom ROM, or third party apps installed such as screen recorders.
- Include brief steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot without success. Example: “restarted and reinstalled app without resolution”
Can you pan around when you click tower? Was it like this when you first opened? Is your camera set to off, which tower camera are you using?
it started after about 10 seconds.
about to reinstall.
Reinstalling it should do the trick. There have been lots of camera bugs with this update so reinstalling it should do the trick
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.