Vistara Airlines Airbus A320neo

Vistara airlines is a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines. They commenced operations on 9th January, 2015, and have had a significant presence in Indian aviation since then.

A320neo is the backbone of Vistara’s fleet. Apart from this, they also operate the A320-200, A321neo, and B787-9. At one point, they operated the B737-8 as well. Vistara Airlines has a fantastic route network within India. Their domestic route map is attached here.

More information on the airline can be found here:

I’ve travelled with Vistara on several occasions after the pandemic and have had an amazing experience with them. Even though a few of my flights experienced delays, the crew service was consistently good. Soon, however, there will be a merger between Air India and Vistara. According to the article above, the merging operations will be completed by mid 2025.

Following the recent confirmation of the A320neo along with the B737 MAX 8, I look forward to seeing Vistara’s livery with the A320neo’s addition!

All these new feature requests are making me run out of votes,haha,but another stunning livery,has my vote! 👍🏼

1 Like

I had to vote for this 😌

It’s so fun heheh 🤭 it looks like a war

Voted! Very much needed!!!

Stunning livery,let’s hope we get this!

1 Like