Visiting EasyJet Cockpit!

Today I was flying back from London Southend towards Barcelona I was visiting my family and as soon as I came in the aircraft the lady co pilot asked me if I want to go in the cockpit 🤣 haha so I said yes why not it was my first time and I really enjoyed being in there it was a cool moment. The captain and the copilot were really nice people so if you ever feel like going inside the flight deck of a A320 do it on EasyJet!

I will post a little picture of me inside but I cropped my face in half because for some reason I made a weird face while my dad took the photo and later I realized I looked like a complete ****😜 it was too late to do another photo cause we departed straight out after.

Anyway I wanted to share this moment cause it was pretty exciting for my Aviation hobby. Good day!

30 Likes

Sounds like an amazing experience!! Thanks for sharing :)

2 Likes

Spoko ;) that’s lucky of you.

1 Like

Wow I bet you had a great time

Done this many times, especially with Easy Jet. I agree, they are very kind and every time, the captain lets me sit on the his seat(they take a photo). Usually they also ask me questions like “what does this do?”. One time they even let me pull the throttle and turn on the cockpit lights(I know it’s not that interesting but still)! Hope you had fun in the cockpit! Did they ask you any questions about the buttons or levers of the cockpit?

1 Like

I have done this many times just ask a flight attendant to check it out I can guarantee you most will be nice

1 Like

They didn’t ask any questions about the buttons they asked me if I will become a pilot and they let me touch the stick/yoke

It’s always so exciting to make a visit up to the flight deck
Also it’s great to see a lady piloting the aircraft!

1 Like

Now that is a lucky experience.

2 Likes

They asked you first if you want to go into the cockpit? Thats pretty darn lucky. I haven’t even yet mustered the courage to ask to go see the cockpit yet.

Or maybe just have a little unsuspecting peek into the cockpit and see if they let you in 😉

1 Like

That’s what I kind of did 👍😂😂

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.