Visited South América

Have you ever visited South America virtually by IF? Which airport did you like the most in this region?

2 Likes

I am tempted to make a Brazil joke, but no.

I have wanted to go to Brazil or Argentine, but sadly have never really left North America.

3 Likes

I invite you to visit South America virtually!

1 Like

11 Likes

WHO THE HECK IS RYAN?!

4 Likes

and why is he air

if you consider Costa Rica as SA (I don’t but someone probably does) then yeah I’ve been there and its nice

2 Likes

@Ryan_Gibb

4 Likes

I actually flew around Argentina a few days ago, great scenery around there!

2 Likes

Funny. Flying down to a small remote airport on the southern tip of the continent (SCNT). South America is very underrated and it has some challenging approaches.

2 Likes

Flying to South America is one of the best things you can do. Is a really underrated part, except São Paulo. That’s why I do events to really underrated airports in that region. BTW, is also featured very often on the IFATC schedule.

3 Likes

Yes! South América is beatiful!

2 Likes

You are going to BRAZIL

My favorite airport in South America was probably SBRJ. Not the most challenging of the circle-to-land approaches but a fun one nonetheless (and a weird airport layout to boot).

1 Like

It’s a great place to fly around! My favorite airport to fly to in South America on IF is Santiago.

1 Like

I have visited México, Colombia and some more!

In IF I have been to Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Venezuela

1 Like

Favorite has to be SCEL.
But the route SCEL - SPJC is an amazing one and the take off is breath taking.

Try it now, rank me later :)

SKBO
Not Brazil for obvious reasons
Uh, Ecuador.
Chile
That’s all I think but not sure if MBZE counts.

Goddamn you Andrew.

Quito, Ushuaia and El Calafate would have to be my favorites. El Calafate has a gorgeous lake and some nice glaciers surrounding the lake. I flew out there in January, very photogenic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.