Visibility bug live.

On the weather app called “windy” it shows there is 10km visibility at bangkok (VTBS), but when I spawn in on live it says 50km of visibility. Anyone know why? I have recently deleted and reinstalled the app, but that didn’t seem to work.

3 Likes

Yes I did.

1 Like

The METAR updates every hour or every few minutes. You’re going to need to wait for the updated information.

@ButterAllDay Clearing scenery cache has nothing to do with this.

3 Likes

Ok @Humars sorry I’m not very good at this stuff.

2 Likes

No worries, everyone makes mistakes.

2 Likes

It says on windy.com, that the information was updated 35min ago. The Infinite Flight weather updates every hour. Wait until around 1400Z and it should have updated.

3 Likes

I will try again at 14:00Z Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve never used windy before looks great thanks for sharing

Hey! Little update, the visibility changed to 25.6KM on windy. Infinite flight still has 50km. Should I have waited in game?

Infinite flight might have a different weather station. Exiting Infinite Flight might help.

@Chris_Wing still didn’t find any changes in the visibility when flying from bangkok to krabi.

Just continue with your flight. Sometimes the visibility is not sent for whatever reason and sometimes Windy may not be accurate as well. Keep in mind that the visibility changes for different altitudes as well.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.