P A R T - S I X
P A R T - S I X - T H E M E
F A M I L Y
Woah! Hello 2020! Welcome everyone to part six of my virtual photography series! Since the last installment of the series, my photographic style has become rather artistic. I’ve had more time to fly long hauls; first I thank the IF team for releasing the A350, the widebody fleet of aircraft have made each day fun in its on way. A rather artistic twist to photography has influenced me recently, I’ve learned new editing techniques and am exploring the entire fleet the simulator has to offer.
I N F O R M A T I O N
The shots were taken during my personal flights, If the individual info for each photo is available to me, it will be displayed.
E D I T I N G
- Lens Distortions
- Apple Photos
P H O T O - I N F O
- “Polaroid” = Northwest Airlines DC-10-30 KDTW
- “Skywest” = Delta Connection CRJ-200ER KDTW
- “Speedbird” = British Airways 777-200ER KORD
- “Dreams” = China Southern 787-8 KJFK
- “Eagle’s Landing” = American Eagle CRJ-200LR KCLT
- “Freedom” = American Eagle CRJ-700 KORD
- “Eagle” = American Eagle CRJ Family Photo
- “Windy Clover” = Aer Lingus A350-900 KORD
- “Pakistan” = Pakistan International 777-200ER KJFK
- “Connection” = Delta Connection CRJ Family Photo
P H O T O S
This concludes part six of my virtual photography series! Let me know what you think about these photos, which was your favorite?
See you next month for part seven!