Virtual Ice | Iceland is our world! | Official 2021 Thread |

Welcome To The Official Virtual Ice 2021 Thread

Website | Apply Here!

Virtual Ice was founded in April 2021. We are based on the Icelandic flag carrier, Icelandair. (Unable to use their logo and name due to copyright.) We hope to create a vast route network full of unique, as well as real life codeshares. We are striving to have an active community, who remains professional while still having a little fun!

We here at Virtual Ice work to provide a fun environment for pilots, while operating out of a very underrated area of the Infinite Flight world, Iceland! The goal is to have the Icelandic region be more active. Our event manager will try to run at least 2 events a week for our pilots to enjoy flying for our VA, as well as our codeshares! This way, we can make sure our pilots have an opportunity to fly and stay active!

Our staff team is here to provide a great environment for our pilots. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask one of them!

Staff positions
Position Username Role
CEO @pajd02 Makes the decisions of and ensures the success of the VA
COO @steven_tellmann Assists in decisions and makes sure everything flows smoothly
Recruiting Manager @populeux_music Checks over applications and makes sure they will be a good fit in the VA
Events Manager @Icelandair_TeamICE Runs weekly events to keep up activity within the VA
Route Manager VACANT Adds/removes/updates routes in the crew center, reviews pireps
Human Resources @Jonathan_Reed Helps moderate the discord, handles any issues within the server

If you are interested in joining the staff team, send @Pajd02 a PM!

We operate a smaller network of flights from Iceland to Europe and North America! So we created a diverse network of codeshares all over the world to help have a better span of routes across the globe.

We here at Virtual Ice have created a wide array of codeshares for our pilots to fly. We have teamed up with @SpiritVirtualAirline, @EurowingsVirtual, @WizzVirtual and @AirChinaVirtual!

image image
image image

Now we can reach all across the globe. If you’re interested in a codeshare with us, shoot us a PM!

Interested in joining the team? Make sure you meet these requirements and then complete the quiz!

Requirements

• Grade 3 in Infinite Flight
• At least 14 years of age.
• An Infinite Flight Pro Subscription
• Access to Discord
• An Infinite Flight Community Account
• Not watchlisted or blacklisted by the IFVARB
• The ability to log a flight at least once a month

Website | Apply Here!

This post has been reviewed and approved by the IFVARB to be posted to the IFC.

46 Likes

Wonderful thread and VA. Congrats on approval and welcome to the VA world!

4 Likes

Great thread! Glad to see another unique VA to the mix. Welcome!

2 Likes

Wonderful thread! Congratulations on your approval.

2 Likes

Welcome to the VA world! Congrats on your approval and wish you guys the best luck

2 Likes

Welcome, and congratulations on the approval! I’m just about to apply for this VA

3 Likes

Excited to see Iceland represented in the VA world! Welcome @VirtualIce !!! 🗿

5 Likes

Love this, congrats on being approved!

2 Likes

Awesome thread! Immediately applied!

2 Likes

Congratulations on approval Virtual Ice! Already joined this VA and it’s really great. I know this is just the beginning, so I know you will go far very soon. All the best! 🧊🇮🇸 🗿

2 Likes

Great looking thread Virtual Ice
Welcome to the VA world

2 Likes

Congrats on approval Virtual Ice! I wish you all the best for your future.
-Will

2 Likes

Welcome! Would you like some codeshares with my VA @QatarAirwaysVirtual ?

2 Likes

I think you DM @Pajd02

2 Likes

Will do thanks

2 Likes

Congrats @Pajd02 ❤️🔥

2 Likes

Thanks kev!

2 Likes

wonderful thread just applied @VirtualIce

3 Likes

On behalf of the NKVA staff team we are happy to be partnered with this VA! Best of luck to you guys!

4 Likes

super happy to be apart of this VA!!

2 Likes